Shabby Number 39

Shabby Number 39
Bienvenue - Welcome

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's a New Year - welcome 2013

Yes the year has gone by so quickly and it that span I have made so many treasured friends, fans and customers.  We have put on some great vintage shows with my friend and fellow DaVintage Diva, Rhonda.  Follow our community page on facebook for fun and interesting pictures, information of upcoming events and what we both our up too on http://www.facebook.com/davintagedivas

We are everywhere including Pinterest.  Check out our professional boards and interest boards under Mary's Thrifty Boutique and Country Chic!

Some big news this Spring is that I'll be relocating a couple of blocks from my current location, closer to downtown Main Street (King Street), Bowmanville.  My artful transformations will have better visibility.  The house is a beautiful 1930s home with cove ceilings in the living and dining room and a separate studio for me to work out of.  I'll have plenty of storage space in the basement and although it will be smaller and downsized, we will make it work. 

These type of big changes mean one good thing for fans and customers.  SALES, great deals and less to move is best and weather permitting a possible yard sale.  So follow the site for all the items already being sold and many are going fast.  As decisions on what will fit wear some never available before items will be!

I have been continuing to reach out and challenge myself artistically and have finished many pieces of furniture.  Great transformations and as always I want to keep them all.  I have to constantly remind myself that I scaling down and not up and I can't keep everything :)  Wishful thinking just like everyone. 

Honestly it's in the blood.  You cannot do this without loving the thrill of the find, the hunt, the junking, thrifting, auctions, yard sales, barn sales .... make a u-turn someone throwing out furniture finds.  That's is how it starts. 

My favourite piece of 2013 so far would be so hard to decide.  If I had to choose one it would be the little pie-shaped decoupage side table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment